eduweb, a St. Paul company with a 10-year track record developing innovative digital learning games and activities. We do not have any job openings currently,
but we are always looking for talented programmers with the qualifications described below for possible freelance work.
- Develop Flash learning games and applications
- Program game logic and AI in Flash and other software applications, particularly Unity
- Develop and integrate game elements and assets, such as UI, scoring, 3d models, etc.
- Develop back-end databases and content management functionality for web-based applications
- 2 years+ programming experience
- Familiarity with game engines (Unity, Torque, Virtools, etc., preferably Unity) and 3D game development tools
- Basic understanding of 3D applications, preferably Maya
- Highly proficient with Flash 8, including FLV playback, component skinning, new filter effects, scripted tweening, and Flash-to-server communication.
- PHP and other server-side scripting languages
- Knowledge of best practices to ensure high-performing, easy to reuse code.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to co-work effectively with designers, artists, fellow engineers, and non-technical people.
Please send cover letter, resume, and URLs for sample projects.